viernes, 22 de marzo de 2019

Your next trip is arranged. Monologue

Your next trip is arranged: present continuous / going to + infinitive

        1.      Where are you going?
        2.      Who with?
        3.      Where are you staying?
        4.      How long?
        5.      Things you have planned to do…



I think I am going to travel to Italy, however I am not sure yet.
I would like to go with my brother, but I don’t Know if he will can to come with me.
I am travelling this summer by plane. On Tuesday the second of June, I am going out driving my car from my house to Malaga airport. The flight is leaving at nine p.m.
I have booked a hotel on line. Its name is Rossetta hotel in Rome.
I think I am going to stay in Italy between six or ten days depending on the money.
I have planned to do a lot of activities while I am staying in Rome.   
The first day I am visiting Campidoglio square and I’m enjoying the best views of Italy. Also I’m going out to have dinner to some restaurant in the Trastevere neighborhood. Then I’m walking around their streets. .
I’m throwing a coin into La Fontana de Trevi and I’m asking for one wish.
Etc…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario