viernes, 22 de marzo de 2019

Places you have visited this year. Monologue

Places you have visited this year: Present perfect / past simple

        1.      Where have you been?
        2.      What did you do there?



3.      Where have you been?
4.      What did you do there?

You ask me if I’ve been in Tarifa, Yes, I have. I use to go to Tarifa. I was in Tarifa last weekend. That weekend had a kitesurf championship and some friends and I went to see it. I’ve been seeing kitesurf championships other times in other places.  

I’ve been in Facinas a lot of times. When I was younger than now, I went to the Facinas’s club. Two weeks ago we (some friends and I) went  to outside.of  Facinas There, in the countryside, we caught  some kilos of “tagarninas”, which are plants you can eat. While I caught them, my friend cleaned them. I shouted my friend: Have you finished yet? And he answered me I’ve just finished and I carried him more of them. I’ve caught a lot of tagarninas other time, but this time was the best.

I’ve been in Seville. I like Seville. The last time I was there I went to the fair, I drank and danced all the night.
I have a wish’s list and I have already erased the following ones: see a kitesurf championship, catch “tagarninas” and to go the Seville fair.   
Etc.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario