viernes, 22 de marzo de 2019

Talk about your last holidays. Monologue

Talk about your last holidays: Past simple / past continuous

        1.      Where were you?
        2.      Who with?
        3.      How long?
        4.      Where were you staying?
        5.      Things you did…



I travelled to Italy last holidays. I went with my brother.
We travelled last summer by plane. The second of June, while I was driving my car from my house to Malaga airport we saw an accident and stopped to help. I thought that we didn’t arrive at time but when the flight was leaving we was inside the plane.
We stayed in Rossetta hotel in Rome. When we arrived at the hotel a policeman was asking for the passport at the entrance of the hotel.
We stayed in Italy six days and while we were staying in Rome we  planned a lot of activities.
The first day we visited Campidoglio Square and we enjoyed the best views of Italy. When we were having dinner in a famous restaurant in the Trastevere neighborhood we saw some famous football players. After that, we were walking around their streets.
While we were throwing a coin into La Fontana de Trevi we asked for one wish.
Etc…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario