viernes, 22 de marzo de 2019

Housework. Monologue

Housework

        1.      What housework do you do?
        2.      How often?
        3.      At what time of the day?
        4.      Do you like doing it?



I usually do the ironing, do the shopping, pick up the dirty clothes, do the washing and put away them, make lunch and dinner, lay and clear the table, do the washing-up, take out the rubbish, make the bed and tidy my room.
A cleaner come at home once to week and she cleans and tidies it

Once a week I do the ironing, do the shopping, pick up the dirty clothes, do the washing and put away them and tidy my room.
Every day I make the bed, make lunch and dinner, lay and clear the table, do the washing-up and take out the rubbish. 

I usually do the housework in the morning, however I cook when I am going to have lunch or have dinner and I take out the rubbish in the evening.

I especially don’t like do the housework but I don’t mind to do them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario