viernes, 22 de marzo de 2019

Last weekend. Monologue

Last weekend

        1.      Did you go anywhere exciting on Friday?
        2.      Did you do anything in the house on Saturday morning?
        3.      What did you do on Saturday night?
        4.      What did you have for lunch?
        5.      Did you go anywhere nice on Sunday?



I went skiing in Sierra Nevada last Friday. It was very cold and there was a lot of snow. There was long queues waiting to come up to the place where you can do it.
On Saturday morning, I did housework. I did the ironing, picked up the dirty clothes, did the washing and put away them in the wardrobe. Also I cooked.
I went for a walk around the Algeciras streets, after that I went to the cinema. We saw “green book” and then I went to have a dinner in a little Italian restaurant near the cinema.
The starter I had a noodles soup, the main course a steak with fries and I drank water. The dessert I had an orange.
Yes, I went for a walk in the countryside. It was a sunny day and the weather was hot. The place had a beautiful sightseeings.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario