viernes, 22 de marzo de 2019

At the restaurant - Problems. Dialogue

A.



B.


AT A RESTAURANT -- PROBLEMS

        1.      Practice a dialogue between a waiter /waitress and costumer
               -          The restaurant has run out of ….
               -          There is a problem with the order
               -          There is a problem with the bill



Customer:
Can we have a table for one, please?
Waiter:
Oh sorry. There isn’t red wine left. Would you like white wine?
Waiter:
Yes, sir, madam. Follow me, please
this is your table
Customer:
OK, white wine is well.
Customer:
What’s on the menu today?
Waiter:
The steak for you, sir
Waiter:
Are you ready to order?
Customer:
I’m sorry but I asked for my steak well done and this is rare.
Customer:
Yes, please
Waiter:
I’m really sorry, I’ll take back to the kitchen.
Waiter:
Can I get you something to start with?
Waiter:
Your steak, sir. Enjoy the meal
Customer:
I’d like the chicken soup
Waiter:
Would you like a dessert?
Waiter:
Oh sorry. There isn’t chicken soup left. I have tomato soup.
Customer:
No, nothing more. Thank you
Customer:
No thank you. I’ll have the steak, please.
Waiter:
Can I bring you anything else?
Waiter:
How would you like your steak? Rare, medium or well done
Customer:
Could we have the bill, please?
Customer:
Well done, please
Waiter:
Yes sir, Here’s your bill
Waiter:
OK, great.
And to drink?
Customer:
Excuse me! There’s a mistake. I haven’t chicken soup.
Customer:
red wine
Waiter:
I’m sorry! No problem. Today , I’ve a bad day!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario