martes, 14 de mayo de 2019

What should I do? Dialogue

Tema 8 A

Pista 1

Pista2


Practice the dialogue. Play the first track and answer. Play the second track and ask.
He asks
You answer
Some friends are coming to dinner and I can’t cook.
What should I do?
I think you should order food to some place that is dedicated to take home meals.
I want to save money to buy a new laptop.
How should I save the money?
I think you should make a list of unnecessary things that you usually spend money on.
I’m very stressed and I need to relax.
What should I do?
I think you should go to a hotel with  spa this weekend.
I’d like to buy my English teacher a present.
What should I buy?
I think you should buy something related to his work.

I forgot my friend’s birthday and she always remembers mine.
What should I do?
I think you should call her by phone and tell it her, then you should invite her to go to the movies or to dinner.
I want to do some exercise but I have a back problem.
What exercise should I do?
I think you should talk to a trainer and he will give you a list of exercises.


My neighbours are really noisy at night.
What should I do?
I think you should speak with them about it. If they continue making noise at night you should call to the policeman.
I had a big argument with my partner yesterday. It was my fault.
What I should I do today?
I think you should ask her for forgiveness and buy her a nice present.
I can’t sleep at night.
What should I do?
I think you should not drink that much coffee during the day.
I’d like to go on holiday somewhere different this year.
Where should I go?
I think you should visit an exotic place or a place with wonderful sightseeing.
I’d like to learn another foreign language.
Which one should I learn?
I think you should learn English, as it is the most used by people in the world.
I don’t like my best friend’s new partner but she (he) is very happy!
What should I do?
I think you should try to get to know him better and make friends with him.
A company offered me a fantastic job but I’d have to travel a lot. I’m afraid of flying.
What should I do?
I think you should travel by plane two or three times. I'm sure you'll lose the fear of flying.
I forgot my friend’s birthday and she always remembers mine.
What should I do?
I think you should call her by phone and tell it her, then you should invite her to go to the movies or to dinner.
I want to learn to dance.
What kind of dancing should I learn?
I think you should learn funky, hip hop or dance. I think they are very funny, but if you want some quieter dances, you should learn to dance ballroom dances or sevillanas for fairs.
My friend’s invited me to stay for the weekend but she doesn’t like dogs. I have a dog and I don’t have anyone to leave it with.
What should I do?
I think you should leave your dog in a pet hotel. There they will look after your pet, although you will have to spend some money on it.
I have a job interview in English next week. I really want the job.
How should I prepare for it?
If you speak English well you should not worry. I think you should answer the questions naturally and everything will be fine.
I’d like to get a new phone.
What phone should I buy?

I want to spend a romantic evening with my partner.
Where should we go?





1 comentario: