domingo, 14 de abril de 2019

Speaking Tema 1 A. Dialogue

Christian speaks

Lisa speaks


Lisa
Chistian
Hello!
Hi!
What's your name?
My name is Christian
Nice too meet you
and your name?
My name is Lisa
Nice too meet you!
Where are you from?
I'm from Germany. Where were you born?
I was born in Spain
When were you born?
In August of 1997. Where do you live?
I live in Spain
Oh fantastic! Do you live in a house or a flat?
I live in a flat with two classmates.

What university do you go to?
I study at Granada University. And you?
Me too
Wondeful! What kind of music do you listen to?
I like dance music. What TV programmes do you watch?
I like TV series.

How often do you go to the cinema?
I often go to the cinema, once a week.
Bye Chistian!
See you soon, Lisa.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario