domingo, 14 de abril de 2019

....... about you, your job, studies, family and free time

Tema 1 A (174 words)


I am a bricklayer in a construction company in Jerez. My work schedule is from 8:00 to  6.00 p.m. from Monday to Friday. I usually work away from my house. I have never liked my job because it’s hard and if I could I would change my work for another.
I'm studying English and something about computers. I am studying English to improve within my company. I studied in primary and secondary school and after that I did F.P. studies to be bricklayer.

My father died a few years ago and my mother is eighty-five years old. I have two brothers and two sisters. I have four nephews and two nieces. I often see them though one of them is my favorite.
I like doing different activities, for example doing sports, reading, walking, using my computer, watching TV, playing the guitar, listening to music, etc. I like to listen to all kinds of music. I read technical books although I like to read comics and some novels. My friends and I share many hobbies.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario