miércoles, 27 de marzo de 2019

HOW FAST IS YOUR LIFE? DIALOGUE

TEMA 5 A



A. Do people tell you that you talk too quickly?
B. People says me I talk too quickly and this is true
A. Why do you think people say it to you?
B. I don’t know because I talk so.
B. However I am the most patient of the world when people talk me,
A. For example?
B. For example, when my mother tells me their things I listen to her with attention although she repeat me the same once and other time.
A. Are you the first person to finish at mealtimes?
B. I eat very quickly, always I’ve eaten so. My family and my friends say me that it seems I am going to arrive late somewhere.
A. Oh, terrible, eat slowly!
A. Imagine! you are walking along a street!, do you feel frustrated when you are behind people who are walking more slowly?
B. When I go walking along the streets and there is people walking more slowly than me, sometimes I feel frustrated if I’m in a hurry, but I don’t feel so, if I am not late to somewhere,
A. And when you sit for an hour without doing anything, for example waiting for the doctor?
B. I am very impatient while I wait my turn at the doctor’s surgery or in the queues to buy a ticket, to pay in the checkout, to enter a club or somewhere, etc.
A. Do you walk out of shops and restaurants if there is a queue?
B. Oh yes, It’s true that I walk out to other shop if there is a queue to pay in the checkout.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario