sábado, 12 de enero de 2019

Epilogue


I’ve finished the last chapter of this book and there are still so many places to visit and to write about.
Every country is different and every city and place has something special. That’s true of Britain and of everywhere else in the world. Different cultures have something to offer us and if you travel with an open mind, you will always take some special memories home with you.
The places in this book are a selection of cities, towns and areas that mean a lot to me. Sometimes they mean something special because of a person or an occasion, and sometimes because they are simply beautiful places. For my next trip, I’m going to Ireland as well as John O’Groats and the Orkney Islands. Perhaps I’ll write about that too.

I hope you’ve enjoyed reading about  my experiences of being a foreigner in Britain. I also hope that one day you too will travel and that you will enjoy your travels- wherever you go.

Questions Epilogue



1.Explain briefly[1] why Antonio thinks that it’s interesting to travel











[1] Briefly= brevemente

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario