martes, 24 de mayo de 2022

PREPOSITIONS

PREPOSITIONS

PREPOSITIONS

Which preposition?.Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers.
Which preposition?
about -- by -- on -- to -- of -- in -- at -- for


1. a. We stopped to get petrol the way.

b. Your shoes are the way- can you move them please?

c. Oh, the way, John called.

2.a. It all worked out the end.

b. So, the end of the story, he found his children safe and sound.

3. a. Lebron threw the ball Rose, who scored.

b. I was so annoyed with my brother that I threw a chair him.

4. a. I heard your accident. How are you feeling?

b. "Do you know who Dr Johnson is?" "I've heard him but other than the fact that he's a famous writer, that's it."

5. a. Think a number between 1 and 10

b. That photo made me think last year's holiday.

6. a. I shouted Joe but he can't have heard me.

b. My sister lost her watch again so my mum shouted her for ages.

7. a. I'm surprised you for writing such a horrible article.

b. We were surprised the results of the exam.

8. a. Mary's keen help in any way she can.

b. Mike is keen sport.

9. a.The magazine is sale now in all good newsagents'.

b.The neighbour's house is sale- I wonder what they're asking.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario