lunes, 29 de marzo de 2021

B1 Notes


In September 2018, I started studying English at level A2 at the Official School of Languages ​​(EOI) in Algeciras. At that time, I started writing this blog to help me in my English studies.

 At first that was the idea, but then I realized that what I was doing could serve other people. My grammar and vocabulary notes, my listening exercises, the book I read, my conversation exercises, in short everything I did.

 During the A2 course I had more time, so I wrote posts about grammar, vocabulary, etc. I could make a horizontal menu to organize the posts.

 Last year in B1 I had less time, so I worked out my notes with "Microsoft Word program" and linked the exercises to the blog.

 If you click on the image, you can download Notes B1. I hope they are useful to you.

 This year I am working on the B2.1. notes. I hope to upload them soon.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario