jueves, 2 de julio de 2020

GRAMMAR 10 A Ej 149

GRAMMAR 10 B Ej 149

GRAMMAR 10 B Ej 149

Complete the following sentences with question tags.


Complete the following sentences with question tags.

1. Excuse me, this is Foxgrove Road,? / Yes, that's right.
2. He's very good at speaking, ? / Yes, he is.
3. Let's go for a coffee, ? / Sure. Good idea.
4. He didn't help you in the kitchen, ? / Yes, know. And it's not the first time!
5. Alison won't lend you the money, ? / Probably not. She's not very generous.
6. Jack is very stressed these days. / But he's on holiday, ?
7. It was a lovely meal, ? / Yes, it was delicious.
8. Mike is smoking again, ? / Yes, know. Somebody needs to tell him to stop.
9. Excuse me, you're Johnny Depp, ? / No, I'm not. I just look like him.
10. He was very tired this morning, ? / Yes, I know. He probably had a late night.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario