jueves, 2 de mayo de 2019

Tema 7 B (GRAMMAR)


Uses of the gerund (verb+ing)

                               ·        The gerund is the base form of the verb + ing. It can be positive (e.g. going) or negative (e.g. not going).

                                  ·        Use the gerund:
                   As the subject or object of a sentence.
                   After some verbs, e.g. like, love, hate, enjoy, etc.
                   After prepositions

As the subject or object of a sentence.
After some verbs

After prepositions

Eating outside in the summer makes me feel good.
My idea of happiness is getting up late and not going to work.
I love reading in bed
I hate not getting to the airport early.
I’m thinking of buying a new car.
He left without saying goodbye



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario