viernes, 3 de mayo de 2019

Tema 5 C (GRAMMAR)


Quantifiers

Too, much, too many, too

1.    Use too much+ uncountable noun (e.g. coffee, time) or after a verb.

2.    Use too many+ countable noun (e.g. cakes, people).

3.    Use too+ adjective NOT I’m too much tired.
1. I’m stressed. I have too much work.
1. He talks too much.

2. My diet is unhealthy. I eat too many cakes and sweets.

3. I don’t want to go out. I’m too tired.

enough

1.    Use enough before a noun to mean “all that is necessary”.

2.    Use enough after a verb with no object.

3.    Use enough after and adjective or adverb.
1. Do you eat enough vegetables.
1. I don’t drink enough water.

2. She doesn’t sleep enough.


3. My fridge isn’t big enough.
4. I don’t go to bed early enough.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario