sábado, 4 de mayo de 2019

Speaking. Tema 8 B. Monologue


Murphy’s law

Murphy's law says: "If there is something that can go wrong, it will go wrong", for example

                              If I get to the airport early, I’m sure that my flight will be delayed.
                              If I want to sleep on the plane, there will be a hyperactive baby in the seat                       behind me.
                            If I am in a hurry, the person in front of me will have a problem with their credit            card. Goodness sake! 
                If I take something that doesn’t work back to a shop, I'm sure it will work when              the shop assistant tries it. 
                If I’m late for something important, all the traffics lights will be read.
               If I park a long way from a restaurant, I will find a parking space right in front of             it. 
               If I am single and I meet somebody at a party who I really like, they will already              have a partner. 
               If I wear a new white shirt I will spill a glass of wine or a cup of coffee on it  and...
              if I stay in the desert and I forget my umbrella, oh, goodness it will start to rain.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario