martes, 9 de abril de 2019

What's/ Who's the most... have ever. Dialogue

Tema 5 B


Inma

Ana


ANA AND INMA – WHAT’S THE MOST/ HAVE EVER

             1.      Practice a dialogue between Ana and Inma




You hear
You Say
Hello Ana
Hello Inma
How are you?
I’m fine, thank you, and you?
Mee too.

What’s the most beautiful city you’ve ever been to?


I haven’t any doubt, Rome.

When did you go there?
I was there ten years ago. I was with all the family.
Oh, lovely, what sightseeing did you like anymore?

Although a long time ago, I remember St. Peter's Square, the Colosseum, the Roman Forum or the catacombs
What’s the most expensive thing you’ve ever bought?
I think that the three things most expensive I've ever bought are my house, my car and my motorbike.
How much money did the motorbike cost?
Less money than the car.
And the house?

More money than both things, the car and the motorbike.
OK. You don’t want to say me it. Perfect! Don't worry.

Who is the most impatient person in your family?



I think me, but my father was as impatient as me.
And the most generous?

I have a brother that I think is the most generous. He gives everything to you and is always looking after the whole family.

What’s the most frightening film you’ve ever seen?
What’s the most exciting you’ve ever done?
What’s the most interesting book you’ve read recently?
What’s the most romantic restaurant you’ve ever been to?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario