martes, 16 de abril de 2019

Speaking Tema 1 B. Dialogue

Lisa

Christian

Lisa
Chistian
What’s your name?
My name is Christian
What's your relationship?
I am a single
How old are you?
34
What do you do?
I am a bricklayer
What do you look like?
medium height and thin, pale skin and my face is round. I have a short spicky black hair and a big round blue eyes. I have a normal nose, thin lips and small ears. I think I have a nice appearance.
What are you like?
I am friendly although sometimes I talk a lot. I’m generous, a very punctual and serious person. I’m very hardworking.
What do you like?
I like do sport, read, go for a walk, to be with my friends, use my computer, watch television, play my guitar, listen music, etc.
What don’t you like?
I don’t like ballet, classical music, lying people, go shopping, traveling, the crowd, etc.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario