lunes, 25 de febrero de 2019

Shopping clothes. Monologue

Shopping clothes

        1.      Have you ever….? What did you do?
              ·         … bought or sold something on eBay?
              ·         …bought something online and had a problem with it?
              ·         …tried to change something without the receipt?
              ·         … got to the supermarket checkout and then found you didn´t have enough money?
              ·         … taken something from a shop without paying?
              ·         … lost you credit card?



I have never bought on eBay. I don’t know well how the auction works.
However, I have bought a lot of items on line in companies like Amazon, PC components and other companies. I've never any problems with the asked for or the delivery.
Yes, I’ve ever changed something without the receipt, for example I’ve taken somethings back in the Corte Inglés without any problem. However I had any problems when I tried to take an item back in Leroy Merlin and also I had problems in Carrefour.  I had an argument with the shop assistant and the end I got they changed me the item for another or they took me the money back.
No, I don’t remember now sometime I had got to the supermarket checkout and then found you didn´t have enough money. I think it must be an unpleasant situation.
Yes, I’ve taken some item without paying of some supermarket. Once I carried a milk box under the trolley and when I arrived the checkout neither me nor the shop assistant didn’t realize that was there.
 Yes, I‘ve lost my credit card sometime. Quickly I phoned the bank office and I cancelled it. Then I asked for another.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario