sábado, 30 de marzo de 2019

NO TIME FOR ANYTHING. MONOLOGUE

TEMA 5 A






Nowadays I spend more time working and getting to work than doing other activities that I like.
Whenever I can, I drive my motorbike, so I don’t spend more time sitting in traffic than it's necessary.
I spend all the time I can, meeting friends and talking to them, also I spend time being online and using my computer, because I need to googling and use different apps for doing my work.
I sleep seven or eight hours every day. I think it’s recommended not sleep anymore.
Neither, I spend a lot of time using my phone. I think the mobile phone is very useful but a bad use can do losing your head.
I often go to buy food to the supermarket; however I spend less time going shopping clothes, shoes, presents, etc. 
I like cooking, so that I spend some of the time going shopping and cooking.
I have little free time, because my work is very demanding. I would like to have more time to do the chores more slowly, to be able to think, feel more relaxed and to do other activities without thinking about the work.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario