viernes, 11 de enero de 2019

VERBS+PREPOSITION

Fill the gaps with a presposition from this list: about at for in of on to with

Fill the gaps with a presposition from this list: about at for in of on to with

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
1. I arrived Paris on Friday night.
2. I was very tired when I arrived the hotel.
3. I hate waiting people who are late.
4. What are you going to do weekend? I don't know. It depends the weather.
5. I'm sorry, but I really don't agree you.
6. I asked a chicken sandwich, but this is tuna!
7. Let's invite Debbie and Tim the party
8. Who's going to pay the meal.
9. I need to speak Martin the meeting.
10. I don't spend much money food.
11. Are you going to write him soon.
12. Don't worry the exam. It isn't very hard.
13. She fell love a man she met on the internet.
14. You're not listening! What are you thinking ?
15. What do you think Shakira? I really like her. I think she's great.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario