lunes, 29 de abril de 2019

Use make,do or other verb in the correct form

Use "make, do" or other verb in the correct form

Use "make, do" or other verb in the correct form

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
1 I don´t like the ironing.

2 She's very untidy. She never away clothes.

3. Shhh, don´t a noise. The baby's asleep.

4. My mother the washing up on Mondays.

5. When I was little, I always my bed before I went to school.

6. Can you the shopping for me, please?

7. Please the table! We´re eating in five minutes.

8. How often do you exercise?

9. My children have a lot of friends at their new school.

10. I broke a glass while I was the washing-up.

11. I the mistake of telling her my secret.

12. Do you like plans for the future?

13. Please your room. There are books and clothes all over the floor.

14. It's my job to out the rubbish at night.

15. When was the last time you an exam?

16. You've left your towel on the floor. Please it up.

17. I don't have time to lunch. Let´s eat out.

18. Did you anything exciting at the weekend?

19. Please can you exercise 1 on page 46?

20. Can I borrow your phone? I need to a call.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario