miércoles, 9 de enero de 2019

Speaking para Oscar



1.      Where do I live.  A city I love

I live in La Linea, which is one the most important city in the Campo de Gibraltar. This is located in the south of Spain, separated from Africa by the Strait of Gibraltar. It has a population of over 60.000 people. (sixty thousand)
The economic engine of the city is Gibraltar and the tourism. There is an university where you can study for teaching. The architecture of the city makes La Linea a city between the modern and the traditional. Modern buildings coexist with traditional neighborhoods. There are two hospitals. The monuments more important are: La Comandancia Militar, Building  del Cuerpo de Guardia del Ejército, Torrenueva, the Bullring, the Central Market de Abastos. Churches: Santuario de la Inmaculada Concepción, museum like José Cruz Herrera museum, Municipal Historic Museum, bullfighting museum. There is also a Conservatory of Music
  The temperatures are mild and it rains little, although they are usually torrential. The Levante wind is typical. In this area almost always blows wind and almost always very strong. The summer is quite hot.
The town has some beautiful beaches, some natural routes in the natural park for hiking.
 If you go around the city you can taste great tapas of meat and fish in its many bars and restaurants.
What I like most about La Linea is ……..

Vivo en La Línea, que es una de las ciudades más importantes del Campo de Gibraltar. Se encuentra en el sur de España, separado de África por el estrecho de Gibraltar. Tiene una población de más de 60.000 personas. (sesenta mil)
El motor económico de la ciudad es Gibraltar y el turismo. Hay una universidad donde puedes estudiar para la enseñanza. La arquitectura de la ciudad hace de La Línea una ciudad entre lo moderno y lo tradicional. Los edificios modernos conviven con los barrios tradicionales. Hay dos hospitales. Los monumentos más importantes son: La Comandancia Militar, Edificio del Cuerpo de Guardia del Ejército, Torrenueva, la Plaza de Toros, el Mercado Central de Abastos. Iglesias: Santuario de la Inmaculada Concepción, museo como el museo José Cruz Herrera, Museo Histórico Municipal, museo taurino. También hay un conservatorio de música.
Las temperaturas son suaves y llueve poco, aunque suelen ser torrenciales. El viento levante es típico. En esta zona casi siempre sopla viento y casi siempre muy fuerte. El verano es bastante caluroso.
La ciudad tiene algunas playas hermosas, algunas rutas naturales en el parque natural para el senderismo.
 Si recorre la ciudad, podrá degustar excelentes tapas de carne y pescado en sus numerosos bares y restaurantes.
Lo que más me gusta de La Línea es…….



2.      The best holiday I’ve ever had.  My next holidays. Last holiday

Last holiday I was in Madrid with my wife and my two daughters. We were five days. We left La Linea on Monday at eight o'clock. We stopped for breakfast, after that, I kept driving to Madrid. Four hours later, we stopped for lunch and went for a walk.
When we arrived in Madrid we got lost and could not find the hotel. In the end we found it.
That day we went to sleep early because we were very tired from the trip.
The next day, we got up early, had breakfast and went for a walk in Madrid. We took many photos and we saw many interesting things.
The second day we were at the zoo. The girls enjoyed seeing the animals very much.
The third day was raining all day and during the whole day we stayed at the hotel. At night, my wife and I went to the theater, although I do not remember what play we watched.
The last day was the funniest. We were at the Warner amusement park. The girls enjoyed more than 10 attractions, as well as the park shows, embraced their favorite characters and visited them in their little houses.
The whole family also enjoyed about the water games and my wife and I climbed the two roller coasters.
Next day we came back to La Linea. The end.

Las últimas vacaciones estuve en Madrid con mi esposa y mis dos hijas. Estuvimos cinco días. Salimos de La Línea el lunes a las ocho en punto. Nos detuvimos a desayunar, después de eso, seguí conduciendo hasta Madrid. Cuatro horas después paramos a almorzar y salimos a caminar.
Cuando llegamos a Madrid nos perdimos y no pudimos encontrar el hotel. Al final lo encontramos.
Ese día nos fuimos a dormir temprano porque estábamos muy cansados ​​del viaje.
Al día siguiente, nos levantamos temprano, desayunamos y salimos a pasear por Madrid. Tomamos muchas fotos y vimos muchas cosas interesantes.
El segundo día estuvimos en el zoológico. Las chicas disfrutaron mucho viendo a los animales.
El tercer día estuvo lloviendo todo el día y durante todo el día nos alojamos en el hotel. Por la noche, mi esposa y yo fuimos al teatro, aunque no recuerdo qué juego vimos.
El último día fue el más divertido. Estábamos en el parque de atracciones Warner. Las niñas disfrutaron de más de 10 atracciones, así como los espectáculos del parque, abrazaron a sus personajes favoritos y los visitaron en sus casitas.
Toda la familia también disfrutó de los juegos de agua y mi esposa y yo subimos las dos montañas rusas.
Al día siguiente volvimos a La Línea. Fín de la historia.



3.      My plans for the weekend. Last Weekend. Next weekend. My favourite day of the week


I'm going to tell you my plans for next weekend.
Next Saturday I'm going to get up early, at nine o'clock. The whole family, my wife, my daughters and I will have breakfast together at home or perhaps in a near cafeteria.
After that, we will go to a playground. There is a playground in Palmones, another in Guadacorte and another in San Roque. We will go where the girls choose.
At about two o'clock we are going to have lunch. I'm sure we'll go to Mc Donald. My daughters love to eat at Mc Donalds.
In the afternoon we will go to the shopping center of La Linea or Punta Europa in Algeciras. We will do the shopping.
In the evening, while the girls are playing at home my wife and I will do some housework: to tidy, clean, do the ironing, put away clothes, etc. 
At night we’ll make a pizza, have dinner and watch a little time TV.
On Sunday we will get up late and meet with the whole family in our country house. My daughters love playing with their cousins.
We will make a barbecue and prepare a paella.
We will return early to our house to go to bed early and rest. On Monday you have to work and the girls go to school.


Voy a contarle  mis planes para el próximo fin de semana.
El próximo sábado me levantaré temprano, a las nueve en punto. Toda la familia, mi esposa, mis hijas y yo desayunaremos juntos en casa o tal vez en una cafetería.
Después de eso, nos dirigiremos a un parque infantil. Hay un parque infantil en Palmones, otro en Guadacorte y otro en San Roque. Iremos a donde elijan las chicas.
A eso de las dos vamos a almorzar. Estoy seguro de que iremos a Mc Donald. A mis hijas les encanta comer en Mc Donalds.
Por la tarde nos dirigiremos al centro comercial de La Línea o Punta Europa en Algeciras. Nosotros haremos las compras.
Por la noche, mientras las niñas juegan en casa, mi esposa y yo haremos algunas tareas domésticas: ordenar, limpiar, planchar, guardar la ropa, etc.
Por la noche haremos una pizza, cenaremos y miraremos un rato la televisión.

El domingo nos levantaremos tarde y nos reuniremos con toda la familia en nuestra casa de campo.
A mis hijas les encanta jugar con sus primas.
Haremos una barbacoa y prepararemos una paella.
Regresaremos temprano a nuestra casa para acostarnos temprano y descansar. El lunes tenemos que trabajar y las chicas ir a la escuela.




4.      Celebrations

Si había estado en alguna celebración especial y xq lo era
Qué fiestas suelo celebrar y cómo

I have been to many special celebrations. For example, it was a beautiful celebration of my parents' silver wedding anniversary. The celebration of weddings by some friends is also special due to the affection I have for them. But the most special celebrations are my daughters's birthdays. We always celebrate my daughters's birthday. That day we celebrate a party and we invite to our family and my daughters's friends.
We like to make a list with the people that will go to the party. My wife, our daughters and I make the list. We really enjoyed making the list.
We prepare the country house. We hire large tents, we put ornaments, garlands and many balloons.
We hire a catering not very expensive. Friends and family bring some food and drinks: chips, sandwiches, snacks, olives, potato omelettes, beers, soft drinks and other things.
We also hired an inflatable castle. Children enjoy a lot and parents can chat quietly.
We put music and dance, we play with music, we enjoy together, children and adults.
In summary, we eat, chat, dance, play until the wee hours of the morning.

He estado en muchas celebraciones especiales. Por ejemplo, fue una hermosa celebración del aniversario de bodas de plata de mis padres. La celebración de bodas por parte de algunos amigos también es especial debido al afecto que tengo por ellos. Pero las celebraciones más especiales son los cumpleaños de mis hijas. Siempre celebramos el cumpleaños de mis hijas. Ese día celebramos una fiesta e invitamos a nuestra familia y a las amigas de mis hijas.
Nos gusta hacer una lista con las personas que irán a la fiesta. Mi esposa, nuestras hijas y yo hacemos la lista. Realmente disfrutamos haciendo la lista.
Preparamos la casa de campo. Contratamos grandes carpas, ponemos adornos, guirnaldas y muchos globos.
Contratamos un catering no muy caro. Amigos y familiares traen algo de comida y bebidas:
Papas fritas, sándwiches, bocadillos, aceitunas, tortillas de papa, cervezas, refrescos y otras cosas.
También contratamos un castillo inflable. Los niños disfrutan mucho y los padres pueden charlar tranquilamente.
Ponemos música y bailamos, jugamos con música, disfrutamos juntos, niños y adultos.
En resumen, comemos, charlamos, bailamos, jugamos hasta altas horas de la madrugada.



5.      Shopping

Do you like doing the shopping in a shopping center or in markets or shops.
Something I want to buy soon
Have you ever bought something that you’ve never worn?
Have you ever bought something in a foreign city?

In general, I like shopping at the shopping center because they usually have everything you want, but I also like buying at local shops because they are more specialized and the items are of better quality. I like to buy things like bread, meat, fruits and vegetables and fish every day in my neighborhood shops.
I'm thinking about buying a new mobile phone because my phone does not work and I will not take it to the technician to mend it. I've been looking on Internet and I've seen some good and cheap mobiles. They are not Samsung or Huawei, but they are what I need. I have also visited some telephone shops in La Linea, Palmones and Algeciras, Media Markt, Carrefour, Movistar, Phone house, etc.
Also, I have to buy a gift for my oldest daughter for her birthday. She wants a bicycle and I was looking at the prices in Decatlon. There were bicycles from € 150 to € 4000. It is clear that I will not buy a 4000 € bike for my daughter until she is the winner of the Tour de France.
I have my wardrobe full of clothes that I bought and I never wear. Also my garage is full of things that I bought and never use. My wife and I argued for this. She throw everything and I keep everything.
I don’t remember to have buy anything in a foreign city, but I have a bad memory.

En general, me gusta comprar en el centro comercial porque generalmente tienen todo lo que usted quiere, pero también me gusta comprar en las tiendas locales porque son más especializadas y los artículos son de mejor calidad. Me gusta comprar cosas como pan, carne, frutas y verduras y pescado todos los días en las tiendas de mi vecindario.
Estoy pensando en comprar un nuevo teléfono móvil porque mi teléfono no funciona y no lo llevaré al técnico para repararlo. He estado buscando en Internet y he visto algunos móviles buenos y baratos. No son Samsung ni Huawei, pero son lo que necesito. También he visitado algunas tiendas de telefonía en La Línea, Palmones y Algeciras, Media Markt, Carrefour, Movistar, Phone house, etc.
Además, tengo que comprar un regalo para mi hija mayor para su cumpleaños. Ella quiere una bicicleta y yo estaba mirando los precios en Decatlon. Había bicicletas de 150 a 4000 €. Está claro que no compraré una bicicleta de 4000 € para mi hija hasta que sea la ganadora del Tour de Francia.
Tengo mi armario lleno de ropa que compré y nunca me pongo. También mi garaje está lleno de cosas que compré y nunca uso. Mi esposa y yo discutimos por esto. Ella lo tira todo y yo lo guardo todo.
No recuerdo haber comprado nada en una ciudad extranjera, pero tengo mala memoria.


6.      A person I admire. A favourite relative


One of the person that I admire more is my mother. I'm going to describe her.
My mother has fifty years. She is tall and thin. She's olive skinned and her face is oval with big blue eyes, a little nose and a normal mouth with a full lips. She has a very beautiful smile. For me, my mother is a pretty woman.
She has straight long blond hair. For me, my mother is a beautiful woman. She is a friendly woman although she is very talkative. She has always worked very hard because she is a very fighter. She is very generous, very funny and a very modern person.
I am going to describe to one of my friends.
He’s a man of middle aged, medium height and he has a few overweight. He’s pale skin and his face is round. He has a short curly yellow hair and a big round blue eyes. He has a normal nose, thin lips and small ears. He has beard and a big moustache, also some freckles. He has a nice appearance.
He is a friendly man although he talks a lot; He is talkative. When we go out at night he doesn't stop talking. He is generous but he is also arrogant person. It is very punctual and serious. He is hardworking although he likes to talk a lot about his work. At some point, that is very heavy. He is an extrovert and, at times, he is very funny, although sometimes his jokes are not too funny. In summary, he is a good person.

Una de las personas que más admiro es mi madre. Voy a describirla.
Mi madre tiene cincuenta años. Ella es alta y delgada. Tiene la piel verde oliva y su cara es ovalada, con grandes ojos azules, nariz pequeña y una boca normal con los labios carnosos. Ella tiene una sonrisa muy hermosa.
Ella tiene el pelo largo y rubio. Para mí, mi madre es una mujer hermosa. Ella es una mujer amigable aunque es muy habladora. Ella siempre ha trabajado muy duro porque es muy luchadora. Es muy generosa, muy divertida y una persona muy moderna.
Voy a describir a uno de mis amigos.
Es un hombre de mediana edad, mediana estatura y tiene un poco de sobrepeso. Tiene la piel pálida y su cara es redonda. Tiene un pelo amarillo corto y rizado y unos grandes ojos azules redondos. Tiene una nariz normal, labios delgados y orejas pequeñas. Tiene barba y bigote grande, también algunas pecas. Él tiene una buena apariencia.
Es un hombre amigable aunque habla mucho; Él es hablador. Cuando salimos por la noche no deja de hablar. Es generoso pero también es una persona arrogante. Es muy puntual y serio. Es trabajador aunque le gusta hablar mucho sobre su trabajo. En algún momento, eso es muy pesado. Es extrovertido y, a veces, es muy divertido, aunque a veces sus bromas no son demasiado divertidas. En resumen, es una buena persona.


7.      Am I an optimist or a pessimist?


I think I am optimist, why? Because I live in the South, not in the North. This is important because Where I live during all the year the sun is shining and this helps to be optimist.
I live in the present, not in the past, I think in what I am doing it today, I don’t mind what I did years ago. 
I think I always have positive thoughts, not negative ones. This is something very healthy, negative thoughts cause stomach pains.
I try that news from newspapers or TV, (wars, hungry, killing, etc.) don't make me feel bad or guilty about the situation in the world.
I always have in my head a list of the good things that happen and also the bad things. This helps me realize how lucky I am.
I always try to be polite to people, I try to use kind words and not words that sound bad.
In summary, I am so optimistic that I think I will pass this exam with a 10.

1.      live in the South, not in the North
2.      live in the present, not in the past
3.      have positive thoughts, not negative ones
4.      news from newspapers or TV,
5.      a list of the good things
6.      to be polite to people
7.      will pass this exam


Creo que soy optimista, ¿por qué? Porque vivo en el sur, no en el norte. Esto es importante porque donde vivo todo el año el sol brilla y esto ayuda a ser optimista.
Vivo en el presente, no en el pasado, pienso en lo que estoy haciendo hoy, no me importa lo que hice hace años.
Creo que siempre tengo pensamientos positivos, no negativos. Esto es algo muy saludable, los pensamientos negativos causan dolores de estómago.
Intento que las noticias de los periódicos o la televisión (guerras, hambre, asesinatos, etc.) no me hagan sentir mal o culpable por la situación en el mundo.
Siempre tengo en mi cabeza una lista de las cosas buenas que suceden y también las cosas malas. Esto me ayuda a darme cuenta de la suerte que tengo.
Siempre trato de ser cortés con la gente, trato de usar palabras amables y no palabras que suenen mal.
En resumen, soy tan optimista que creo que aprobaré este examen con un 10.

8.      What makes me happy. My hobbies

Some ideas to talk about this topic

  1. Being with my family
  2. Family being healthy
  3. Meeting with my friends
  4. Going to the cinema
  5. Listening to music
  6. Playing sports
  7. Being comfortably watching TV on the sofa
  8. Reading a book while it’s raining outside
  9. Caring my plants
  10. Having beautiful my home
  11. Driving my motorbike
  12. Fishing or diving





9.      Music that I like/ don’t like. A restaurant I like. My favourite food


10.      Is my life style healthy?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario