sábado, 12 de enero de 2019

My favourite photo

Writing
(122 words)
   

MY FAVOURITE PHOTO
POST YOUR FAVOURITE PHOTO, TOGETHER WITH A SHORT DESCRIPTION OF WHY THE PHOTO IS IMPORTANT TO YOU

This week’s winner is Fernando, a student of  E.O.I. San Roque



1. This photo you see on the right is one of my favourite photos.
2.  This day, there was a professional photographer in the event, and he was taking photos to all the guests. He took some photos of our friend’s group.
3. My friends and I were a football team. The year of the photo, we were champions of the league. In the photo, we were receiving the trophy. My father was with me that day.
4.  I have a copy on my phone and other copy on my computer.
5.  I like this photo because a lot of friend from years ago  appear in it and specially my father.
c. Write about your favourite photo. Answer the questions in a in the right order.
           1.      What’s do you favourite photo?
           2.      Who took it? When? Where?
           3.      What was happening when you took the photo?
           4.      Why do you like it?
          5.      Where do you keep it?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario